Laura's Grant guidelines
Rules and Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Project must be of an educational nature on the subject of:
o Social Equality
o Immigrants’ rights
o LGBTQ rights
o Culture diversity
Applicants Must be:
• Career artists, Students, Curators, Curatorial teams
• 18 years old and older.
• Residents of the metro Atlanta area.
• Mural-based proposals must have full approval of building owner prior to
• New ideas in public art production include:
o Street Art
o Public Art Installations
o Cultural Gatherings
o Public Art Performances
o Public Art Sculptures
o Digital media
o Curatorial forms
• Projects are strongly encouraged to take part and exist in the public realm.
• Winner agrees to grant Living Walls permission to reproduce their project in print
or electronic media for the purpose of promoting the Laura Patricia Calle Grant.
• Proposals must be sent to: Info@Livingwallsatl.com
• Proposal must be submitted in a PDF format
• Proposals must include a project description (no longer than 1 page), project
mock up, Applicant(s) bio and detailed budget
• Grant funds should be used to pay for expenses such as materials, equipment,
shipping, fabrication costs, artist fees and professional fees.
• Late or incomplete submissions will not be considered.
• The Grant will be reviewed by a panel composed of:
o Living Walls Executive Director
o Living Walls’ Board
o The Calle family.
• Submissions will be judged based on relevance to the Laura Patricia Calle Grant,
project feasibility, realistic budget and quality of the idea.